- An accomplished banker of 14 years with a proven track record in Banking & Finance, Strategy, Credit Administration, Marketing and Customer Service.
- She has held Branch Manager position at Co-operative Bank and National Bank for over 4 years and has 8 years’ experience in various dispensations at Co-operative Bank before landing a merit position as Deputy Head of Micro Credit Banking.
- Acquired several professional trainings in Talent Management, Leadership, advanced Credit Administration and Risk Management.
- Member of several professional organizations such as Women in Business Kenyan Chapter, a Delegate of East African Community, and Timeless Women in Leadership and Enterprise.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting.