- A result-driven professional with over 9 years of experience in Microfinance and Banking, Financial Analysis, Operations, Cash Management, Subject Matter Development and Training. Debt Recovery, Customer Service Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Certified Banker with five years’ experience in two financial institutions. Maisha Microfinance Bank and Absa Bank as Recovery Officer/ Call Centre Executive and worked in various departments such as Finance, Operations, Customer Advisor/ Teller, Risk Management, and Lead Generator in Hybrid products. Four years’ experience at Salute Holdings in Customer Service, Product Positioning, Product Selection and Product Knowledge Trainer.
- A member of Kenya Institute of Bankers with professional training in Lending Financial Reporting, Analysis and Planning, International Trade Finance, Taxation, Management of Information Technology, Management and Organization, Law and Practice Relating to Banking and Finance, Strategic Marketing Management, the Monetary and Financial System.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance Option
- Associate Degree/ Certified Banker (AKIB) with Accounting Section II.
- Diploma in Banking and Financial Services (DBFS)