- Has over 19 years of Senior Management experience, skewed mostly towards Risk, Audit and Operations within the banking industry.
- He held the positions of Branch Manager at Bank of Africa, Relationship Manager, Corporate banking at Imperial Bank and Assistant Manager SME/Retail Banking at K-Rep bank.
- Currently the Chief Executive Officer at 247 Capital Limited and the Managing Partner with Zuri Advisory Services Limited.
- Master of Business Administration, Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Sociology
- Certified Public Accountant, Section II
- Acquired executive training on Senior Leadership and Management Development Programs under the Raiser Resource Group.